« Our mission is to provide quality workmanship at competitive prices. »
- We develop and maintain professional relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- We represent manufacturers of quality brand name products.
- We provide meaningful and gainful employment for employees and their families.
- We foster an environment of continued education and training for our employees.
- We provide a safe workplace for our employees.
In 1974, J.C. Mechanical was incorporated, and expanded its operation to include larger projects and still maintain residential markets. In 1981 J.C. Mechanical purchased a complete sheet metal shop and added a full sheet metal operation including ducting and HVAC to complement the operation. J.C. Mechanical Contractors Ltd. has continued to expand each year, adding modern equipment and new, innovative methods to become a leading Mechanical Contractor.
J.C. Mechanical Contractors Ltd is now owned and operated by Robert Corlett and Wade Redmond, who started with the company in 1987 as an apprentice plumber, and quickly moved through the company to be one of the best mechanical trades persons in the business. Together, their company specializes in Commercial, Industrial and Residential markets, and continues to expand each year, adding more modern equipment, including a Ductmaster DM-610 Plasma Cutter, and new methods to become a leading Mechanical Contractor. With eager staff, professional equipment and expert service, J.C. Mechanical Contractors Ltd. has built a solid reputation serving all plumbing, heating and HVAC needs.
J.C. Mechanical Contractors Ltd is a strong supporter of our local community – sponsoring many local charities.
- NSCSA Certified
- Class 1 Petroleum License
- Support the Nova Scotia Government Labour & Advanced Education Apprenticeship Program
- Have WCB Clearance
- All trades are Red Seal Certified or Apprentices
- Licensed Boiler Installer through Nova Scotia Dept. of Labour & Advanced Education
- Merit Contractors Association
- Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- Fully insurable and bondable company
- Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association
- Nova Scotia Ground Water Association